Do you have a photo that you would love to cross stitch? It could be your wedding photo, an historic photo of your ancestors, or a beautiful holiday snap. Whatever your choice, our photo to cross stitch pattern service will quickly convert your photo into a beautiful PDF cross stitch pattern.
How it works
This service is best for photos that don’t require any editing eg, wedding photos, glamour photography, clipart graphics, and other simple images.
- After we receive your payment we’ll email you with a list of stuff we need to get started. Look for the download link in the sales confirmation email.
- Email us a single photo in .jpeg or .png format.
- In the email, also indicate your preferred project size, Aida count, and thread preference (DMC or Anchor).
- Based on these preferences, we’ll chart up your pattern and send a couple of previews in different sizes for you to choose from.
- Check out the previews and indicate the one you like best. We’ll then refine your pattern and have it back within three (3) business days.
- You’ll receive a downloadable link to a .zip file containing 2 x files containing:
- Project preview in high resolution.
- Chart with coloured symbols, condensed onto a single A4 page.
- Chart with black and white symbols, extended over multiple A4 pages.
- Chart with coloured symbols, extended over multiple A4 pages.
- Chart map.
- Thread key with project size statistics and buying guide.
- Floss labels to print onto adhesive lables and attach to bobbins or thread organiser.
- Extra chart to use in the Pattern Keeper app.
Please remember, our photo to cross stitch pattern service DOES NOT include photo editing so your pattern will include everything in the photo.
Need photo editing or something complex?
Easy, just use our custom cross stitch pattern service — perfect for drawings, artwork and photos that need elements removed, enlarged, or enhanced. We can also make you a personalised cross stitch remembrance.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: we do not work with photos that are sexually explicit, pornographic, racist, offensive, or have been obtained illegally.