Leaving a Review
We encourage all our customers to review the patterns you buy from us or download free from our store. We take reviews very seriously and use them to improve our service offerings.
There are two ways to leave a review: using the links in the review email we send a few days after your purchase, or logging into your account.
1. Review Email
A few days after you purchase a pattern (or grab a freebie) from our store, you’ll receive an email asking you to leave a review. This is a one-off email and not linked to any future promotions or marketing campaigns.
A genuine email from us (see below) has a burgundy banner and contains the details of the patterns you purchased as well as the order number.
To leave a review just click the ‘Review’ button at the bottom of the email and follow the prompts on screen (see list below).
- You will be asked to review each product in the order.
- Leave a rating out of 5.
- Add any helpful comments for us.
- Select the name you want to appear on screen, or leave your review anonymously.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button when you’re happy with everything.
If you are concerned about spam, this is what our review email looks like. It will list the actual patterns you have purchased as well as the order number.
2. Review from account dashboard
If you opened an account when you purchased your charts, you can also review the items from your account dashboard. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Login to your account.
- Click ‘orders’ from the dashboard.
- Open the order you want to review by clicking on the order number or the view button.
- Click on the product you want to review.
- Scroll down until you see the 3 x tabs (DESCRIPTION, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, REVIEWS).
- Click on reviews.
- Scroll down and add your rating out of 5 as well as your comments.
- Click Submit and you’re done.
- Repeat for all items and orders.
We are real human beings here at Cross Stitch Patterns Online and sometimes we make mistakes. If there is a problem with your order or you aren’t happy with one of our patterns, we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make things right before leaving a negative review.