Receiving Your Digital Products
We are a 100% online business and sell digital cross stitch patterns in PDF format. As soon as your payment is approved, your purchases are immediately available to download.
You have lifetime access to everything you buy from us and any updates will be automatically available from your account.
Downloading cross stitch patterns
Your digital cross stitch patterns are condensed into a .ZIP file and are added to your account immediately after payment.
There are three ways to access your patterns:
1. Success Screen
A download link will appear on the ‘success screen’ immediately after payment. Click the download link in pink at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
2. Confirmation Email
You can also download your file from the confirmation email. Please check your junk mail if it hasn’t arrived within a few minutes
3. Your Account
You have lifetime access to the cross stitch patterns you buy from us and you can login to your account anytime.
- Go the My Account area of our website.
- Login using your user name (usually your email address) and password.
- Click on ‘Downloads’.
- A list of all the patterns you have purchased from us will be available.
- You can also click on ‘Orders’ which lists the full details of each transaction, including links to the patterns.
- If you forget your password use the ‘lost your password’ link to generate a new password.
What’s in the Download Pack?
Your download pack has the following 2 x PDF files:
- Master Pattern with:
- Simulated preview of finished project.
- Chart in full colour, condensed onto a single page.
- Enlarged chart in black and white, spread over multiple pages. This chart is best for printing.
- Enlarged chart in full colour, spread over multiple pages. This chart is best for gadgets.
- Thread Key, Chart Map, Fabric and Thread Estimator, Floss Labels.
- Pattern Keeper Chart that has been verified and tested in the PK App.
Unzipping the files
To improve download speeds and reduce bandwidth your digital cross stitch patterns are condensed into a .ZIP file.
Unzipping the file is easy (just double click the file), but if you are having problems here are the instructions for a range of devices.