Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Our website is just two years old and it sure has taken some work to get us fully operational. After lots of inertia and struggle, Cross Stitch Patterns Online is finally starting to move up the charts. Yay.
We are super-excited to announce that our site has just been listed #8 on the 35 Best Cross Stitch Blogs for Stitchers by Feedspot Lists. This is a big honour for us as the listing is judged on merit, rather than by paid promotion.
If you’re looking for the latest news and info about cross stitching, we can certainly recommend this site. We actually subscribe to their weekly updates so we can stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends.
Who is FeedSpot?
Feedspot is a review service that discovers, categorises and ranks blogs, podcasts and influencers in several niche categories including cross stitch and embroidery. They have curated over 250,000 popular blogs and categorised them in more than 5,000 niche categories and industries.
With millions of blogs on the web, finding influential, authority and trustworthy bloggers in a niche industry like cross stitch is a hard problem to address and we are grateful that FeedSpot has recognised our efforts to deliver informative and high quality content.
Our Latest Posts
Feedspot has recognised us for our quality blog posts and feature articles so here’s a selection of our latest content.
- Learning the DMC Colour FamiliesIf you’re getting started in cross stitch pattern design, why not stitch-up your own colour swatches.
- How to Cross Stitch a QR CodeA step-by-step guide to stitching your own personal QR Code.
- Cross Stitching With CatsLeaving two male cat alone with your cross stitch is never going to end well.
- Embroidery technique: basic cross stitchLearn how to do basic cross stitch, one of the oldest and most simple of embroidery stitches.
- Quick Guide to Preparing Materials for Cross StitchIf you’re new to embroidery, this quick blog explains how to prepare your materials for cross stitch.
- We Are Moving Up the ChartsAfter lots of inertia and struggle, Cross Stitch Patterns Online is finally starting to move up the charts. Yay.
In the store we’ve just published this cute replica of Jemima Puddle-duck getting led down the garden path — and into Mr Tod’s garden shed. Oh dear!
Jemima and the Gentleman Cross Stitch Pattern
How about cross stitching this funny scene from Beatrix Potter’s book The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck?